- Monday - Friday
- 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Justice Court will be closed on most federal and state holidays
- Most court business can be handled through electronic means
Court House Rules
- No Weapons. This includes any sharp or bladed instrument. Security is not allowed to hold these items for you. Please leave them at home or in your vehicle.
- Proper Dress is Required. No shorts, hats, tank tops, halter tops, mini skirts, or clothing with inappropriate pictures or words. You may be asked to reschedule your hearing if you are not properly dressed.
- Cell Phones and Electronic Devices Must be Turned Off. Cell phones and electronic devices must be turned off while you conduct your business with the court. Security may confiscate these items if they are disrupting proceedings or are being used to record without authorization.
- No Photography or Recording Allowed. Photography and/or recording of proceedings is only allowed upon written prior approval from the Justice Court Judge.
- No Small or Disruptive Children Allowed in the Courtroom.
- All Courtroom proceedings are recorded.
Court Ordered Treatment Provider List
Once the page is open, go to the field that says: "License Type / Certification Type" and choose the choices at the bottom of the list- Outpatient Treatment, Recovery Residence or Residential Treatment- whichever program type you need.
Next-check "I'm not a robot" and then select search. The list of all licensed programs will appear and you can choose whichever one you want to attend.
My Case Portal
allows you to:
- View balances and make payments
- See the date/time of upcoming court hearings
- See documents in your court case
- Apply for Deferred Traffic Prosecution
Court hearing information, dates, and links to WebEx meetings
Court calendars are being evaluated and rescheduled as needed to comply with state and local orders. Until further notice, we are transitioning back to in-person hearings especially for mandatory court case types, interpreter needs, bench trials, and reviews or orders to show cause hearings. Private attorney cases and special requests will be held through Webex video. Please notify the court as soon as possible if you would like to request your hearing to be changed at least 48 hours before your scheduled video hearing.
Spanish Interpreters are available the 3rd Friday of every month. Please call the Court Clerk if you are in need of an Interpreter.
Los intérpretes de español están disponibles el tercer viernes de cada mes. Llame al secretario del tribunal si necesita un intérprete.