The Saratoga Splash Days Grand Parade is at 10:00 am on Saturday morning the week of Splash. The parade will include some of your favorite parade entries; city Royalties, local businesses, fire & police, Westlake teams & clubs, etc.
Registration as a Parade Entrant will open March 15. There is no registration fee March 15- June 1.
Late registration is $25, June 2-7. The parade has reached capacity for this year. Please join us next year!
Parade information will be emailed to participants by June 8.
June 10, 10 AM
The parade starts at the corner of 1200 N and Foothill Blvd. (800 W) and heads south to 400 N. The parade heads east on 400 N to Thunder Blvd where it turns south. The parade ends at Westlake High School. 1200 N will close at 8 AM for Parade line up. The parade route will close to through traffic beginning at 9:50 AM. The Parade route will be closed to all but emergency vehicles while parade is in progress.
- Please do not park along the west side of 800 W or along 400 N. or Thunder Blvd.
- Parking is available at Neptune Park and surrounding churches and schools.
Entry Information and Registration
- Line up is on 1200 North from 8-9:30 AM on Saturday, June 10.
- Entries not in their designated spot for line up by 9:30 AM forfeit the right to be in the Saratoga Splash Days Parade.
- Entry Vehicles must enter parade line up from Summit View Drive.
- Participants must be dropped off along Foothill Blvd.
- Provide proper supervision to maintain the safety of all who participate in parade entry.
- Entry is not to stop along the parade route at any time. All performances must take place while entry is moving.
- No one is to enter or exit vehicles in parade entry once it has entered the parade route.
- All items thrown must be thrown by walkers. No items shall be thrown from vehicles or trailers.
- All thrown items must be thrown beyond the parade route, clear of the roadway.
Parade Registration is now open. Sign up using this link.