I/WE hereby agree to comply with the following terms and conditions of use of hydrant meter and fire hydrants within the City of Saratoga Springs:
1. I/We accept responsibility for the hydrant meter and agree not to use a ball valve to turn the meter off or on and we further understand that doing so is considered unauthorized tampering with the meter and we further understand that we are to use the hydrant meter only in areas and for purposes authorized by City law related to the City's water system.
2. I/We understand that hydrant meters are not for personal use including, but not limited to pools, hot tubs/saunas, establishing new sod, etc.
3. I/We understand usage of any hydrant meter other than those issued by the City of Saratoga Springs, or connecting to a hydrant without a City approved hydrant meter, within City limits by any person/persons will be fined $100 per day/incident.
4. I/We hereby agree to pay for any damages to or loss of property including the hydrant meter, hydrant, etc. to the City of Saratoga Springs incurred during meter usage and during the time in which the meter is placed in my/our responsibility, which will be assessed from the deposit.
5. I/We agree to pay any additional costs incurred that may exceed the amount of the deposit.
6. I/We hereby agree to pay reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by City in collecting or enforcement of this agreement, any account balances, assessments, delinquencies, fines, and/or fees for hydrant meter use for the premises covered by this application.
Account #: ____________________
Deposit: ________________________ Deposit Transaction #: ________________________
Hydrant: ________________________ Check Out Read: ________________________ UB: ________________ Check in Read: ________________________
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field