Court Webex Video Hearing Instructions
Court calendars are being evaluated and rescheduled as needed to comply with state and local orders. Until further notice, we are transitioning back to in-person hearings especially for mandatory court case types, interpreter needs, bench trials, and reviews or orders to show cause hearings. Private attorney cases and special requests will be held through Webex video. Please notify the court as soon as possible if you would like to request your hearing to be changed at least 48 hours before your scheduled video hearing.
Steps To Complete Prior To Your Court Hearing
If you are appearing for an Arraignment or Pre-trial (first appearance on this case) , make sure you have watched a Rights video and filled out a Rights form (links below). Please fill out and email back the Rights Form to email@example.com.
*If you are using a smartphone device, you may need an Acrobat app to fill out the Rights Form. You will also need to install the Webex Meetings app on your phone prior to clicking the link below to your hearing. (Example shown)
To Check If You Are Scheduled For A Court Date
Visit the State of Utah Courts website to view upcoming court calendars or to see if you are scheduled on a future date. (This is not where you find the link to your hearing. See below.)
*Please join the meeting at the assigned time that was sent to you.
Did you fill out and email the Rights Form?
* The Rights Form MUST be filled out and submitted before connecting to your hearing! *
~ See instructions above ~
Webex Video Links By Date And Time
- If you are appearing on your own case, please put the same name as listed on the court case record so we know you are present for your hearing.
- If you are an attorney, you may add "Attorney" to your name.
- If you are observing, you may add "Observer" to your name
- When you first log on, there may be other hearings in progress since multiple cases are scheduled at the same time. Please be patient, keep your microphone muted, and the Judge will call your case as soon as possible.
*By clicking the Webex link below, you agree to the following:
- I understand that a virtual hearing is a court proceeding and therefore an extension of the courtroom; appropriate conduct and attire is required. I agree to use a quiet room with no distractions while participating in my video hearing. I agree to abide by Rule 4-401.02 of the Utah Rules of Judicial Administration for court proceedings which indicates electronic proceedings may not be recorded, photographed, or transmitted to other devices. Failure to comply with this prohibition may be treated as contempt of court, punishable by a fine or time in jail.
WEBEX COURT DATES Links will be active within 24 hours of the hearing.
- February 21, 2024
- February 28, 2024
IN-PERSON COURT DATES (not on Webex)
- February 14, 2024
- February 16, 2024